Standard EMI Plan allows you to pay the principal amount along with the interest consistently for your defined tenure.
1. EMI amount remains the same for the entire loan period.
Standard EMI Plan is ideal if You have a consistent income.
Step Up Flexi EMI Plan offers great flexibility. This repayment option allows you to pay lower EMIs in the beginning and as your salary increases you pay higher EMIs.
1. Provides higher loan eligibility
2. Pay more when you can afford
3. Helps to manage income flow efficiently.
A stp up flexi EMI plan is ideal if you expect your income to increase at regular intervals.
- Step Down Flexi EMI Plan:
Step Down Flexi EMI Plan offers flexibility to pay higher EMIs in the beginning and lower ones at the end.
1. Reduces interest substantially
2. Helps in finance management
3. Provides higher eligibility.
Step Down Flexi EMI Plan is ideal if you have a high disposable income.
Bullet Flexi Plan allows you to pay principal in parts along with EMIs.
1. Higher Rural Housing Finance eligibility
2. Reduces interest substantially
3. Regular EMI payment.
A Bullet Flexi EMI Plan is ideal if you receive periodic incentives at work.